It is quick and easy to add new employees to HR-ON Staff.
1. On the Dashboard page you can click on Add Employee.
- You will also find the Add employee button in the Employees tab.
2. Next you need to fill in the field which are marked as required. The required fields are under the tab Required and are marked with a red star.
- You can decide which fields to mark as required in Settings > Employee data card setup.
3. Some fields are always required, including Department.
- In the Department field you need to choose which department(s) the employee will be working in. An employee can be in multiple departments. You will then be able to decide if the employee is a leader of a department.
4. If the new employee has come through the HR-ON Recruit system, it is possible to fetch the employee's data from Recruit. In order todo this the candidate's status is Recruit must be marked as Hired. To do this click on Fetch data from HR-ON Recruit. You can choose which information on the employees should be transferred over to HR-ON Staff. Click on save and then you will have the option to edit the employee's profile picture.
5.Once you have filled in all the fields in the required tab, you will be able to click on Save employee. You can also go into the other tabs and add more information, for example on salary and employment details.
6. In the Settings tab you can change the language for the employee and you can also create a password for them. However this is not a required step when creating an employee.
7. Once you have filled in all the required and other desired fields, click on Save employee.