If you need to edit the information for several employees, you can do this quickly in HR-ON Recruit.
This can be done in two ways.
The first way is:
- Go to the Employees tab and select the employees you want to edit.
- Then select the button at the bottom of the page 'With selected:'. A drop-down list will appear and you should click on Edit Employees.
- This pop-up window will then appear:
- Click in the checkbox Show all fields if the fields you want to edit are not yet showing. You can also search for a field.
- To edit a field simply write in the box. When you press Save and Close, the field will be automatically overwritten with the new information.
The other way to edit information on multiple employees is:
- Click on the Employees tab. On the overview of employees page, you will see a toggle button in the top right-hand corner giving you the option to go into Edit mode.
- When this feature is turned on, you can edit the employees directly in the overview. Simply click on the information next to each employee and you will have the option to edit it.