When you meet a candidate for an interview, it can be nice to have the candidate's application, CV and other information printed out in front of you. Many people prefer not to use laptops during interviews.
From HR-ON Recruit, you can quickly and easily generate a pdf with select information on one or multiple candidates. This article provides a step-by-step guide.
- First, you need go to the overview of candidates for your job posting. From the home page in HR-ON Recruit, click on the Applications tab and then open the desired job posting to see all the candidates who have applied.
- Here you must select the desired candidates for the pdf, by checking the box next to each candidate.
- Once you have selected the desired candidates, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Generate PDF.
- You can then select which information you would like to be included on the pdf document. You can also choose between different layouts, and see a preview on the right.
- Under Attached files, select the documents you want.
If you select multiple documents and want them to be shown in a single pdf document, it is important that you check the box Collect all files (CV, application, certificates, etc.) in one document.
Please note that even when you select Collect all files, it is still necessary to check the boxes next to your desired documents.
- Once you have selected which information and documents to be included in the pdf, you can either choose to download the pdf or send it by e-mail.
Want to know more about managing your candidates? Also read the article Overview of candidates.