This is a guide to help you get started with using HR-ON Recruit.
Setting up Departments
First it is important to set up the departments within your business.
To do this, go to on Settings, in the top right-hand corner (or if you're using the Beta version, this will be on the left side of the screen). Then click on Departments.
This is where you can set up departments within your company, for example the Communications team and the Sales team, etc. This can also be used for offices in different locations, or for individual shops, among other things.
- To add a new department, click on 'Create' at the top of the page. A pop-up window will appear.
- Fill in the various information required on this department.
- then click on Create in the bottom right corner.
Setting up Users
Next we will set up Users within the system. To do this, click on the Users tab, next to Departments.
There are three different types of user:
- Company administrator
This user type can do everything within the company
- Department administrator
This user type can do everything within a specific department
This is used for most employees. This user can only see things which have been shared with or assigned to them. For example, a member of the Communications team may be added to the recruitment board for a specific job within their team.
To add a new a new user click on Create user at the top of the page.
- Fill in the form in the pop-up window with the relevant information.
- You can generate a password for the new user and send their login information to them by email.
- You can also choose to attach a Quick Guide to the email.
- If appropriate you can make the user a company administrator by checking that box.
- if they should be a department administrator, select which department and then check the box next to Department administrator
So these are the first steps for setting up HR-ON Recruit. Hopefully this guide helps you get started with the system.