The next step for getting started with HR-ON Recruit is to get an overview of job postings.
This guide will help you familiarise yourself with creating and managing job postings through HR-ON Recruit.
In the menu, click on the Job Postings tab. Here you can see the various job postings that are currently in the system.
You will see various columns with information on the job postings:
- the Duration of the job posting (is it still ongoing or has the deadline passed)
- the Job title for the open position
- the current Status of the job posting (for example is it online or just a draft)
- the person who is Responsible for the job posting
- the Department associated to the job posting
- the number of Hits for the job posting (how many times it has been clicked on your website)
- the number of Applications received so far
- the Statistics associated to the job posting
- and the final column gives a number of Actions
- you can open the job posting to view it
- you can also edit the job posting if you need to change or add any details
- another option is to copy or duplicate the job posting - this is useful if you have a number of positions which are similar or the same
- and you can also delete a job posting, for example for GDPR reasons
Status of job posting
While you are creating your job posting, you can mark it as draft. This status means it is not yet online and cannot be viewed by anyone except members of the recruitment board.
This status means the job posting is online and visible on your careers page. Candidates can send in their applications.
Job postings will automatically be given this status after the deadline has passed. This covers the period when candidates are being interviewed. During this time the job posting is no longer visible on your careers page.
- Trial period
This status can be used when you have selected and hired a candidate, but they are still in their trial period. You might not want to delete or end the recruitment until the candidate has come to the end of the trial period.
When the recruitment process has ended, you can change the status to Finished. After doing this, the job posting will no longer appear on the overview. To view it you need to check the box for Show archived job postings.
This was an overview of job postings in HR-ON Recruit.