If you have a question and can't find the answer in our help center, you can contact our friendly support team directly from within the help center.
This article will show you how to send a question to our support team, via the help centre.
- On the Help Center front page, you will see a button in the top right hand corner saying Contact Support.
- Fill in the relevant information about your inquiry. We recommend that you formulate your inquiry as clearly as possible.
- Email address: Give the email address where you want to receive the answer
- Name: Enter your full name
- Company: Enter your workplace
- Which product is your inquiry about? Here, choose from the drop-down list whether your inquiry concerns HR-ON Recruit, HR-ON Staff, or something else.
- What is your inquiry about? : Here it is important that you select whether your inquiry is a general question, an error you are experiencing, a development request/suggestion, or something else.
- Subject: Give your inquiry a summary subject.
- Description: Here you write your specific inquiry, to which you want an answer.
- Attachments: You have the option to attach something to your message, for example a screenshot of the error or problem can be very useful.
Finally, click on Submit, and then you can expect a quick response from our support team.