New employees can be added quickly and easily in HR-ON Staff. This guide will show you how.
There are two shortcut options to create an HR-ON Staff employee:
- On the Overview page, you can click on Add employee.
2. Alternatively, in the Employees tab, you will also find the Add Employee button
When you click on Add employee, a new tab will open. This is the employee's profile card.
- You can define the fields on the Employee profile cards yourself under Settings > Employee data card setup.
- Required fields are marked with a red star.
- If HR-ON Staff is integrated with HR-ON Recruit, you can retrieve the employee's data from the Recruit system. You can search for the employee in the Select applicant field. Once you have selected the right employee, click on Retrieve from HR-ON Recruit. The data fields on the employee’s card will be filled in automatically and the candidate's documents will also be transferred to Staff.
Once all the required fields are filled in, click on Save and then the employee is added.
Want to know more about creating new employees? Read the article on sending contracts to employees here: Generate a document for an employee.