Learn how to send an app to one or more employees.
To send an app out to one or more employees go to the Employees tab.
Sending an app to one employee:
- Click on an employee
- Click on ‘Apps’ on the left of the employee's profile
- Click on ‘Add App’
Sending an app to multiple employees:
- Tick the employees who should receive the app
- Click on ‘With selected:’ at the bottom of the screen
- Select ‘Send an App’
Whether you’re sending an app to one or multiple employees, the same pop up page will appear next called ‘Send an app’.
In this ‘Send an app’ page you can:
- See who the app is being sent to
- Under Select managers, you have the option of attaching managers to the app.
- Under Select app, you need to choose which app you would like to send out.
- Under Deadline, you can select a date as a deadline for when the employee must respond to the app.
- Under Reminder, you have the option of sending a reminder to prompt employees to respond to the app.
- Under Channel, you can choose whether the app should be sent out via SMS or Email.
- In the Body of the email you can see the message that the employee will receive.
Once you have sent an app to one or multiple employees, this will show on their profile. Go to the Employees tab and select one of the employees who received the app.
Then click on Apps and here you can see how far through the app the employee has got
You can also go into the AppBuilder tab, and click on Ongoing. Here you can see the individual employees who have been sent the app and how far through the app they have got.