In this article, we review the various options you have when designing an app.
- Click on the AppBuilder tab.
- Then click on Templates.
- Find an app template to use as a starting point to design your app. Or alternatively create a new app from scratch by clicking on Create Appbuilder.
- Once you’ve opened an app template, on the right side you can choose either Layout or Design. Choose Design. Here you will see a preview image of the app and you can change the design of the app - for example, the colours and logo. You can also edit the email which is used to send the app.
- Under the word ‘Logo’ you can choose to insert a company logo, or other custom logo.
- And under ‘Logo width’ you can adjust the size of the logo. You can see how big it will appear on the app by looking at the preview on the right.
- Under ‘Colours’ you can select the background colour of the app, the font colour, and the effects colour. The effects colour is used around the edges of the app. You also have the option of inserting a REX or an RGB code if you want a specific colour.
- Under ‘Font’ you can choose the style of font. You can either use the standard font, select a font from Google or upload a font. You can also change the font size here.
Want to know more about the appbuilder? Check out the article called ‘Send an app to one or more employees.’