In HR-ON Recruit, you can get a quick overview of the types of applications you've received by filtering the candidates.
- Go to the Applications tab.
- Here you can see all your active job ads. Select one of the job ads by clicking on it.
- You will now enter an overview which shows all the candidates who have applied for that job.
- It is possible to filter based on the various questions the applicants answered on the application form.
- In the upper right corner you will find a blue button with a small funnel. Click on this button to add or remove columns showing the information you're most interested in. Select OK.
- The overview will now contain the desired fields.
- To filter the applicants based on this information, click on the small funnel next to the column header. A list of filtering options will appear.
Here is an example, filtering applicants to only show those who have a driving license:
Want to know more about handling applicants in HR-ON Recruit? Also read the article Overview of candidates.