When interviewing multiple candidates for a job, it is helpful to have their information in a easy-to-read format.
HR-ON Recruit gives you the option of generating a single PDF file with selected candidates.
This guide will show you how.
- Go to the Applications tab and select a job ad. You will now get an overview of the applicants for that position.
- Tick the applicants you would like to include in a PDF file.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Generate PDF.
- Under Select layout you can choose what the overview of the applicants should look like.
- This is completely customisable so you choose which information you want to include in the PDF file by checking or un-checking the boxes on this page.
- Check Collect All files if you want all the documents such as CV, application from and certificates of these applicants to be in the PDF.
- Finally, select Download PDF .
- A pop window will appear tell you the pdf-file is being processed. Once its ready, you can download it by clicking on the blue Download PDF button, which appears on the right side of the screen.
Want to know more about handing applicants in HR-ON Recruit? Also read the article Filtering Applicants.