It is quick and easy to send a response to one or more applicants in HR-ON Recruit.
We will now guide you through the process.
To send an answer to one or more candidates:
- To find the candidate(s) you want to respond to, you can either search for the candidate(s) in the CV database tab, or alternatively you can find them in the Applications tab, where you select the job ad to which the candidates applied.
- Once you are inside a job ad, you see the list of candidates. Here you can tick the boxes next to the candidates to select who you want to send a response to.
- Once you've selected the candidates, scroll down to the bottom of page and you'll see the options Send reply.
- A pop up window will appear and you have the option of writing an email in the Message field or choosing an email template from the drop-down list.
- If you check the button next to Send appointment, some different options will appear for sending an interview invitation to the candidate(s).
- When you are happy with the email/template, you can see a Preview before sending the response to the candidate(s) by clicking on Submit in the bottom right-hand corner.